Configuring multipathing on RHEL 4 system with Emulex drivers

Hello all,

We are configuring a backup server running RHEL 4. We have a DS4200 directly attached to the server. The system has Emulex drivers but I need to find the RDAC drivers to configure multi-pathing. Currently when we connect the controllers start thrashing back and forth (due to both paths being active). Does anyone know how to get this configured properly?

Thanks,

james