Labels and mounting problems

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Fri Dec 8 16:02:12 UTC 2006

I am using an RedHat. I have several drives attached to my server via a
SCSI connection. For quite a while, the partitions on the SCSI drives
have been mounting fine when I would reboot the server. Something must
have happened because now I just get an error message about possible
corruption. Could there be a problem with their labels or might I have a
different problem. I am able to mount the partitions manually using the
device (mount /dev/sdb3 /filesystem). Any suggestions?

Larry