Re: Labels and mounting problems

What exactly is the error message you see? Does e2label /dev/sdb3 give what you expect and does it match what you have in fstab?

John

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Larry D Sorensen wrote:

I am using an RedHat. I have several drives attached to my server via a
SCSI connection. For quite a while, the partitions on the SCSI drives
have been mounting fine when I would reboot the server. Something must
have happened because now I just get an error message about possible
corruption. Could there be a problem with their labels or might I have a
different problem. I am able to mount the partitions manually using the
device (mount /dev/sdb3 /filesystem). Any suggestions?

Larry