Re: Disk Image Backup

Michael Schwartz wrote:

I have a legacy (RH 7.2) system and need to make an image copy of the hard drive. If this machine goes down (hard drive gone) there is no way for me to rebuild the applications. Can anyone out there help please?

Um, buy a small hard drive (the newest big ones won't be recognized properly by the older machine's bios), put it on IDE2, shut the apps down, and copy all of that (*eigh*, except for /dev....)

	mark