Re: driver help needed

Edward Dekkers wrote:
sylvan dacounha wrote:
hi all
i have a DELL optplex GX270 machine and need a display driver for redhad linux 9 appreciate if any one can give me a link to download this driver file
     thnks and regards
        simon

Find out what chipset the graphics card has first.
Although Ed is 100% right - you should do the slightest effort and at least look for the graphic's card controller before asking for drivers - I think you should go here:
http://bebits.com/app/4334#download

(if it's what I think it is: onboard Intel Extreme Graphics)

lspci may help there.

Regards
Ed.