RHEL 4 Deamon list and their functions

ubergoonz ubergoonz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:52:21 UTC 2006

`chkconfig --list` would show you all daemons, wheather they are turned on
or not.
read the fine manual for their functions and related information.

On 12/12/06, lasa <lasantha2linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pls someone tell me the way of getting RHEL4 deamons and thrir functions
> list. This is to unstall the unwanted deamons for mail and proxy server
> which I have installed. Pls let me know even a link to get thease
> informations.
>
> --
> Lasantha Amarasinghe
> Sri Lanka

Best Regards,
Leslie Joshua Wang
"I believe there's a hero in everyone of us, give us strength, make us
noble, even though sometimes, we have to give up the things we want the
most."