Errors in Messages Log

Hello,
             I am currently getting the following errors logged in my
/var/log/messages file every minute. The machines are used for Analysis
work and are run 24/7.  Has anyone seen this error, if so what is it? and
how do you stop it from happening.

kernel: mpp970_s_5434a_(13740): floating-point assist fault at ip
2000000000195a81, isr 0000020000000008

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.