Re: warning dialog box

On 12/19/06, Bill Tangren <bjt aa usno navy mil> wrote:
Could someone point me to a link that explains how to present the user, sitting
at the GUI console, with a dialog box either before or after login? I'm using
gdm for console login.

I'm not clear on what you are trying to do or when but you might look
at zenity or dialog for popping up dialogs to the user.

John