Re: warning dialog box

inode0 wrote:
On 12/19/06, Bill Tangren <bjt aa usno navy mil> wrote:
Could someone point me to a link that explains how to present the user, sitting at the GUI console, with a dialog box either before or after login? I'm using
gdm for console login.

I'm not clear on what you are trying to do or when but you might look
at zenity or dialog for popping up dialogs to the user.

John

I'm required to display a warning banner either before a user logs in at the console, or just afterwards. It looks like zenity will to the job.

Thanks.