RedHat 9 upgrade

I've been using RedHat 9 for a while and am a total convert to linux -
however RedHat 9 is getting a bit 'tired' and I'd like to upgrade. But
I've looked at RH Enterprise WS and it seems a bit expensive at $179
(approx 100 GBP) compared to some other distros (eg SUSE 10). Any
suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated - thanks.

Andy