Re: warning dialog box

Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
Quoting Bill Tangren <bjt aa usno navy mil>:

OK, zenity will display the dialog box, but where do I place the
command so that the dialog box is displayed either before or after the
user logs in via gdm?

I'd check out the stuff in /etc/X11/gdm directory. Be carefull, some of those scripts will run as root (for example PostLogin stuff), while other will run as user.

How can I tell what is run in /etc/X11/gdm, and in what order? I put a zenity dialog box into /etc/X11/gdm/PreSession/default, but it was not displayed (that I could see).