RE: RedHat 9 upgrade

Use OracleUnbreakable Linux..

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/dlgpage.jsp?p_ext=Y&p_dlg_id=5190187&src=5129481&Act=94&sckw=NA07060042C0.GCM.7015.AB+Left.Linux.br

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Andy Allen
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:45 PM
To: General Red Hat List
Subject: RedHat 9 upgrade

I've been using RedHat 9 for a while and am a total convert to linux - however RedHat 9 is getting a bit 'tired' and I'd like to upgrade. But I've looked at RH Enterprise WS and it seems a bit expensive at $179 (approx 100 GBP) compared to some other distros (eg SUSE 10). Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated - thanks.

Andy