Re: connect to internet problem

Gaddis, Jeremy L. wrote:
On 12/20/06, tamer amr <tamer_linux yahoo com> wrote:
i changed Chain INPUT policy tot DROP and accept only what i need and make this in the OUTPUT chain and the FORWARD chain but when i try to connect the internet from any host in local network i can't why?

Because you didn't really accept only what you need?
Hillarious, mr. Jeremy. Remind me to buy you a beer when you come to Romania. :)

Don't bother including your iptables rules in your e-mail, we'll just
guess as to your configuration.