Re: iptables problem

Quoting tamer amr <tamer_linux yahoo com>:

hi i want to check the error and the recommendadtions in my iptables rules

Well, it's obvious you have no idea how to configure the firewall. Those rules make no sense at all, and will accept preatty much everything.

My advice, either read documentation or use some GUI to generate firewall rules for you.