Redhat and OpenSSL Manner

Hello ,

We are scanning our web servers for vulnerability but I have a problem on one thing. I red that redhat never change version of openssl but it's updating . it just only add additional numbers behind of packet. like below  but I don't know is this version equal to 0.9.7l or 0.9.8d . Anybody have knowledge about it ?

openssl-0.9.7a-43.14

Regards
Vahric