Re: SMP kernel

Larry D Sorensen wrote:
I have already installed RedHat 4 on my server, but I realized that I did
not use the SMP kernel to recognize and use both of my processors. Is
there a way to add/update to the SMP kernel without reinstalling, or do I
have to start from scratch and reinstall?

Larry

I've done the same thing in my youth. Just install (rpm -i) the smp kernel, and reboot. You should be fine.