Re: Apache Server (Oracle)

On 12/21/06, Larry D Sorensen <larry sorensen juno com> wrote:
As part of an Oracle installation, I set up some web pages; however, upon
reboot, the apache server does not seem to be starting. I cannot access
the Enterprise Manager web page on my server. Can someone explain to me
what I need to do to get to set up things to automatically start after a
reboot?

1. What's your default runlevel (grep ^id /etc/inittab | awk -F : '{
print $2 }')?

2. Is Apache configured to automatically start up in that runlevel
(chkconfig --list httpd)?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN
http://www.linuxwiz.net/