Re: Apache Server (Oracle)

Larry D Sorensen wrote:
My default runlevel is 5. As for the httpd configuration, it was set to
off for all. I changed it to on for runlevel 5, then I rebooted.
Stop restarting servers after making so little changes... :) What I love about linux is that (unlike $tupid$soft) you don't need to restart your machine after you change your IP address. In fact you don't need to restart unless you installed a new kernel... If you really want to simulate boot conditions do a init 1; init 5
http appears to have started, but I still cannot open a browser to my Oracle
Enterprise Manager. Thanks for your help.

Are there any Oracle people out there that I can help me with the next
step? Do I need to move some http conf settings to a more global location
from my oracle environment, or something else?

Larry
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:42:53 -0500 "Gaddis, Jeremy L."