Re: redhat cluster suite

On 12/22/06, Gaddis, Jeremy L. <jeremy linuxwiz net> wrote:
On 12/22/06, nilesh vaghela <nileshj vaghela gmail com> wrote:
> As far as concern Redhat Cluster Suite, it is available with some prise tag
> only.
>
> It is available with support only thru redhat.
>
> You may get Demo if you require and request to redhat.

And it's basically heartbeat (http://www.linux-ha.org/) "on steroids".
 heartbeat works wonderfully for my needs, feel free to search my
website (URL in .signature) for "heartbeat" for information on what
I'm doing with it (and example configs).

-j

They are quite different but Heartbeat is a great product anyway.