Re: SElinux and FC6

OK, all of the selinux policy packages have been installed, the file touched
and the system rebooted.  It found the file and rebooted after doing what it
needed.

The system is now up and running with SElinux (as far as I know) in
permissive mode.

Now, on to the next issue, Gnome not remembering my desktop layout after
logging out and back in.  Time to hit the Gnome homepage.

Thanks for your help on these past couple of issues.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot vidiot com                                /~\ The ASCII
                                                         \ / Ribbon Campaign