ES or Fedora

I have a couple new servers I was needing to put online.

I have always built, compiled, and setup my own Linux boxes, the most recent ones I did so using RedHat 7.2. and recompiled most of the software to make it fit what I wanted.

However, the options availbale today will suit we just me just fine without allot of recomipling.

So why would take Fedora over ES, or vice versa?

--
robert