ES or Fedora

Robert Canary rwcanary at ocdirect.net
Thu Dec 28 17:51:00 UTC 2006

Weeeeellll, these will be production systems.  I have been doing Linux
and Unix flavors long enough I really don't need the "Hand-Holdng" tech
support.  However, I'm interested in having a support network for
updating RPMS when there is security issues.  And I do like being able
add a package via up2date and it also collecting the dependant RPMs as well.

Are those thing still available with ES?  What exactly are the
implication of an annaul subscription?  This thing isn't going to
shutdown if I don't resubscribe will it?