Re: ES or Fedora

Organizational starting point, therfore eliminating wasted time, therefore lessing the number of post-its and scratch pads, and therefore saving my hair and the trees. :-)

Oh yeah not to mention all the extra coffee filters .....

BERES Laszlo wrote:

Robert Canary wrote:

RH: "The current distribution is 4.4, the box set is only 4.1, everybody
always wants to download it. So it is an extra $25 for the box set."

I always wondered why people need a box set or media kit. We have to
save the forests! :)