Re: ES or Fedora

Robert Canary wrote:
Well according to their pre-sales (I called)....
<snip>
is it I am buying if you don't even send the box set anymore."

RH:"30 days support, and one year of updates[RedHat Network]"

ME: Whooooaa!  Okay Thank you.

I'd rather they gave free updates, at least security and bugfixes, and 60 days support, from the date of registration. (Sometimes getting out to register, through a firewall, can take a *while*.) Plus, there's some software, like ! #$%^&*#$%^&#$%^&*( openldap, that a lot of handholding for those unfamiliar with it, where the extra support would be nice.

	mark