cups question

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Wed Feb 8 16:16:08 UTC 2006

I am not an expert in exit codes, programming, or scripting, but I have
always understood an exit code of zero to mean "good work, ended ok"

for some good examples check out:
/usr/include/sysexits.h

and the linux documentation project page.
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/exitcodes.html

Where does the raw queue go?

Can you send jobs to it from other CUPS computers/servers(Windows?)?

Does the printer speak PostScript (What Version?)? Are you sending data in
PostScript or PCL?

Job Cacka