about tar

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Mon Feb 13 16:03:02 UTC 2006

Start the ftp server on your Red Hat box and then use an FTP client like
filezilla on your windows box to copy the file. The other option is to
properly configure Samba to have access to the directory that the xyz.tar
file is located in. You may need to only change the permissions on the
xyz.tar file,a nd this will work.