PCMCIA and internal wireless on RH9

R. de Kuijer postmaster at ronno.nl
Tue Feb 21 23:31:23 UTC 2006

First, always check in /var/log/messages or the interface is recognized.
Actually before you buy a wireless card (all hardware), check or the
chipset is supported under Linux.

When the card is recognized, check what information you get.
Normally, wireless cards are set as 'ath0' , 'ath1', etc. , not as 'eth0'.

It is always the best to pick some information about projects at
sourceforge.

Gr. Ronno

--

Ron de Kuijer