Hardware Audit

Job Cacka job at ccbmail.ccbox.com
Thu Feb 23 15:50:57 UTC 2006

I have found that the OEM of the servers is the best source of knowledge on
the contents of the server. This of course is only the case for servers that
have not been upgraded, and were not built in-house. The easiest method is
to take the serial number and go to the manufacturer's web site, usually
under support there will be a link for this information.

Job Cacka