Terminal emulation problem!!!

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:48:43 UTC 2006

I think that you should check the terminal settings on the ssh client you
are connecting from.  You may not have the correct fonts on the local
display.  Or incorrect terminal settings.  I have seen this numerous times,
going between windows/solaris/linux/etc.  If you could provide more details
about the problem, perhaps we could provide a more detailed solution.

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises
email: me at gavitron.com