What Does This Mean?

Coleman, Kelley (HAC) Kelley.Coleman at va.gov
Mon Feb 6 18:29:30 UTC 2006

I had been doing some work recently with trying to set up a time-limit
for ssh connections. I wanted sessions to automatically disconnect if
there was no activity for 20 minutes. I can't even begin to think what
would stay connected for 40 hours. I look at the logwatch reports every
day and haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe this was a
person connecting. But then, I'm probably overlooking something.  I'll
keep researching.

Thanks, Tom, for the response.

Kelley C

(am I sinning by top-posting?)