Unable to bind to port '/dev/ttyUSB1'

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Wed Feb 8 15:39:01 UTC 2006

Use dmesg when you connect your Palm Device to make sure it's connecting
to /dev/ttyUSB1.

The c in your output defines that it is a character device...

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
Desk: (410)-229-1361
Cell: (410)-588-7605
Email: callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.