no mail from / for root

Steve Rieger riegersteve at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:42:24 UTC 2006

ps -aeef | grep mail or ps -aeef | grep master

at the command prompt as root type mail, if you have any it will show
up there,

did you add the proper aliases.

Steve Rieger
riegersteve at gmail.com
310-339-4355
yahoo  = riegersteve
icq        = 53956607
Ride Free, Ride On, Ride Safe

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a
man who had no feet.

Biker Blue