resolv.conf changed after reboot

I found a while back that one of the nameservers on /etc/resolv.conf had a typo so I did a sudo vi /etc/resolv.conf and that fixed it until a recent reboot which has put it back to the older incorrect version.

Where could it be getting its info from and how do I fix it permanently?

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Webmaster's Bulletin Board: http://bbs.face2interface.com/
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal