RE: resolv.conf changed after reboot

Subject:	resolv.conf changed after reboot

I found a while back that one of the nameservers on /etc/resolv.conf had a
typo so I did a sudo vi /etc/resolv.conf and that fixed it until a recent
reboot which has put it back to the older incorrect version.

Where could it be getting its info from and how do I fix it permanently?

Marty

<jonathan w miner baesystems com> wrote:

Could it be getting the incorrect information via DHCP?

Amazing...there are programs that do rewrite resolv.conf? O_o!