Red Hat Kernel explaination

We have a system Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 5)
kernel 2.4.21-32.EL...we wanted to know if this from Fedora core stable or
Red hat AS..how we differentiate Red hat enterprise linux from fedora core
distributions....the installer for this is anaconda..we wud have thought
anaconda is the installer for fedora core

ANy pointers appreciated

How can we differentiate between Fedora stable Vs Official redhat stable

Thanks and regards