Re: curl -g and crontab

Thank you for all your replies. In fact, the crontab is
"01 09 * * * /home/dj/yixin.sh"
I checked the cron log files at /var/log/cron. No problems there as it  just
shows the cron files under root account.
Should I write  the cron files under root account instead of just under 'dj'
account. The problems is that yixin.sh runs and creates folder every day but
just cannot download files. If we run yixin.sh at 'dj' manually, everything
is ok. And I can run curl without putting path before it. Anyway I will put
the full path before curl this time. I will let you whether it will work
tomorrow.

yixin