Re: curl -g and crontab

Yes. The curl works now. We checked the process step by step and located the
problem. The folder was created and the file was downloaded. The problem is
"tar -zxvf run-$nb\00.tar.gz" does not work and *tar.gz was removed. That's
why the folder is empty. If we run the script manually, every thing will be
ok. Any more suggestions about the tar? Is there any confliction between tar
and crontab?

-yixin-