RE: Dell Powervault 100T

Steve,

I have some troubleshooting tips on my site in regards
to setting up a tape library/autloader:

http://protocron.blogspot.com/

Obviously this will depend on whether the autoloader
is a scsi device or an ide device

But usually the commands to use device in Linux are mt
and mtx.  mt is the tape unit itself.  And mtx
controls the loading of tapes.

Let us know if you need further informtion.

Jay Laprade