RE: system logging is not

At 11:15 AM 2/15/2006, McDougall, Marshall (FSH) wrote:
Netstat -rn is just giving your routing tables.  Use -an to get all the
listening/established connections.  What does /etc/syslog.conf look
like?

The questions I'm asking are more to figure out what happened.  IMHO,
the fix, because of the potential compromise, is to wipe it and start
from scratch.

At this point I can only log on in single user mode.

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Webmaster's Bulletin Board: http://bbs.face2interface.com/
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal