Re: problem mounting filesystem

Cleber P. de Souza wrote:
After using fdisk in a disk is recommended to reboot the server so
that the new settings make efect.
You should execute e2fsk -f /dev/hdd1 after the commands you did.

I ran this utility, then rebooted.

"Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!"

I'm going to have to pull the HD out and see if that will change anything. Otherwise, its booting from a rescue disk for me.