Fedora Core 4. X server issue

Mike Klinke mklinke at axsi.com
Thu Feb 16 16:20:13 UTC 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 08:26, Nestor Waldyd wrote:

> I am having problems with the fedora core 4 X sever. Fedora
> initiates well   but when the X server tries to start the monitor
> gones all black... Any ideas to solve this?

You may want to subscribe to the fedora-list where these questions
pop up and are more likely answered.  There have been numerous
reports lately of your symptoms and they may possibly be related to
your xorg package(s).

There is a good searchable archive here:

 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2

Regards, Mike Klinke