PCMCIA and internal wireless on RH9

Hello all and thanks in advance. I have a Laptop that has an internal
wireless card - I couldn't get RH to recognize the internal (since I didn't
know the Manufacturer it was at the time nor whether it would be eth0 or
eth1) - so, to simplify matters and work with known items, I purchased a
"Dell 1350 WLAN PC Card" for my PCMCIA slot. Now, question is, when I boot
up RH9 I can see that the PCMCIA services are starting - I went to add the
1350 to the wireless setup and it's not listed and I'm not sure what it
mimics to pick AND not sure whether it will be eth0-1?? Can anyone assist or
direct me to some lit?