Re: Regarding root access to telnet

hi all

i got it...
thanks for all response......

Rgds
krishna

Mridul Dutta wrote:

Hi friend

First check telnet isrunning or not by using

netstat -a | grep telnet

if it shows like this :

tcp        0        0        *:telnet        *:*        LISTEN

Then edit the file  /etc/xnietd.d/telnet

Then edit the parameter disable=no

Then restart the xnietd service  /etc/init.d/xinetd restart

Regards

Mridul