Re: recommendations for password management tool

Miner, Jonathan W (CSC) (US SSA) wrote:
Use the native passwd tool... according to the man page:

       -x     This will set the maximum password lifetime,  in  days,  if  the
              user’s  account  supports password lifetimes.  Available to root
              only.

for u in `cut -d: -f1 /etc/passwd`; do
  passwd -x 90 $u
done