-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Yixin Luo
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:52 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: RH-9 Installation on SATA HDD

Are there any system information gathering tools for linux like 'winaudit'?
We are trying to document the linux box and servers in our lab. We need
hardware info., software installations, services, security, networking info.
etc. Thanks. -yixin-