RH AS 3 tcp/ip stack help!!

Hi,

We just installed RH AS 3 on a dell 2650 poweredge for an application that
runs on AS 3.As soon as we run this application(this app caters to a lot of
client hits) and we run a netstat to troubleshoot application networking
issues we get "Warning : got bogus tcp line " and FEW EST to clients ...most
of the connection being bogus tcp lines. What is the implication of this as
we often need to retstart our application also

ANy pointers appreciated

regards