Re: Is it possible to su using X11?

Hello,

Yes, you can open a terminal and the type `su -` to become root and using the command line do what you need to do. You could also start a file manager or any app as root and do it graphically.

Michael

Leibnitz wrote:

Hi guies,

Is it possible to su using X11? I want to move, del
and whatever else in graphic mode, but I always have
to do it in the terminal 'cause I'm logged as normal
user!

Thanks

Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/