Lock down WWW Access

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Sat Feb 25 01:14:15 UTC 2006

Job:

	Well for one thing, you could remove public execute status for
firefox and any other browsers on the system, put all www-enabled users in a
common group, and only allow that group to execute those programs.  They
could still send and receive email though, which I assume you'd still want.

	That would go for other individual programs.  Most system utilities
that still show on the menus prompt for the root password before they will
run.

Scully