Re: stdio.h missing from /usr/include (Redhat Linux Enterprise 4.0)

I forgot to add, you can install the glibc-headers with:

up2date glibc-headers

   Alfred

Venkatesh Subramanian wrote:
Folks,

I am a newbie to Linux, so pl. pardon me if my question is stupid.
I installed Red Hat enterprise version 4.0 on Pentium based PC. I selected
almost all development tools that come with Red Hat Enterprise CDs.  I am
trying to compile a simple program - hello.c

#include <stdio.h>