Terminal emulation problem!!! SOLVED

Paykar Chamani pchamani at corsanet.com
Sun Feb 26 08:03:00 UTC 2006

Gavin,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using SecureCRT v5. I tried without
success ANSI, Linux, VT100, etc. terminal emulations prior my post on
the list. However, your feedback pointed me to look at fonts parameters.
Luckily, after a few new attempts I just found the right combination of
settings! Below is my SecureCRT configuration that works like the
console on RH ES 3 & 4:

Emulation: Linux + ANSI colors
Keyboard:  Linux
Character Encoding: OEM + Use Unicode line drawing characters